By Patrick Kelly-Burton and Ana Sencenko
Holloway is full of great places to shop and eat – but it can take a lot of time and effort to find them. If you’ve got just a one-hour break and happen to be in the Holloway area, here’s a quick snack fix for your savoury and sweet cravings.
If you’re looking for swift lunch, check out The Little Wonder Cafe
- Located outside Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium, with a splendid view of the 60,000 capacity ground
- The 110 year old cafeteria offers a range of pleasant dishes from burgers and fries to sandwiches
- Once take-away flyers kick-off, students will be able to get a 10% discount off already amazing prices
- Students are exempt from card-payment fees
- ‘One of the largest cafe’s in the area’- Murat Eric, 31, manager
- Free wifi zone!
MUST TRY: Burger with Fries from the freshly-launched menu.
If you’re having a sweet tooth moment, why not visit Sensations
- Just a two minute walk from Holloway Road tube station
- An ice-cream parlour that serves a variety of flavours and desserts
- The ‘Sensations Challenge’ – 15 scoops of ice-cream complemented with a waffle, a sweet sauce of your choice and fresh fruit to be tackled by one person in 20 minutes. If you succeed, you will be rewarded with a £20 voucher to spend in-store
- Doors open at 10am and stay open until 11pm
- Awesome milkshakes! Two chocolate bars/sweets mixed with your choice of ice-cream… Yum!